1. My super terrible romance novel is not as terrible as I remember it to be. In fact, it’s rather good. I surprise myself sometimes.
2. I spent hours over the weekend editing the half of it that is actually written and I haven’t even got past page 15/65. And I also can’t remember what happens because I wrote most of it while I was drunk at the beginning of the year. Booyah.
3. I have mentioned “nipples” “manhood” “sex” and other euphemisms which are the bread and butter of romance novels but I have also written several times “insert sex scene here”. Balls.
4. I still have not decided the exact century it is based in and that makes me mad. I am researching the Saxon/Norman thingo because I want to be historically accurate. Because originally I wanted to write a shit book. Now I want to write an ok book (within the genre). And also because I’m a dick.
5. The characters’ names, physical characteristics and personalities change frequently. Hence why Kato must edit and rap my head.
6. I have named people and places after things and people I love and also because I secretly think I’m hilarious.