If he wasn’t such a massive receptacle of douchebaggery, I might feel sorry for Todd Akin. Actually, that’s a lie. I don’t and I never will. So let’s mock him some more….
• The average uterus is “cash only.”
• When provoked or frightened, a uterus emits a high-pitched scream that instantly stuns its attacker.
• The natural enemies of the uterus are the locust, the hawk, the carpenter ant, and the witch.
• It is possible to use a uterus to determine the nearest source of fresh water or magnetic North but not both.
• A uterus will freeze at any temperature below that of 15C.
• It is possible to summon an inhabitant of the drowned city of Atlantis by blowing upon a uterus like a conch shell. This can be done only once.
• The more uteruses a woman can collect during her lifetime, the higher her status, and the more servants she will command, among the dead.
You can read the rest here.